Saturday, February 21, 2009

Too much information

What are your middle names?
My middle name is Rene, his is not to be mentioned.

How long have you been together?
We have been married for almost 14 years but started dating 20 years ago come March. Bear in mind we did break up for a while between dating and marriage.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Hard to say. We knew each other before we went out for the first time but mainly because my roommate was dating a guy on his dorm floor.

Who asked whom out?
Vodka asked us both

How old are each of you?
I am 37 and he is 38.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Since my brother is a bit of a jerk and lives in Florida that leaves his super-nice brother and sister-in-law. Love them (really)

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Was hardest? Is hardest? The hardest ever was when we had to live in separate states for 9 weeks due to job changes. These days, holiday dinner seating arrangements. One of the only things we ever really fight about.

Did you go to the same school?
Yep. OSU

Are you from the same home town?
No, Pawhuska (D) and Owasso (me).

Who is smarter?
We have different kinds of intelligence. His memory is amazing, especially with names and faces. I am very statistically oriented.

Who is the most sensitive?
We are pretty even on this- we both get hurt feelings over odd things but I am more of a crier.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Home

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Boston?

Who has the craziest exes?
Him

Who has the worst temper?
We have different types of tempers. Dave has plenty of little eruptions. I take a long time to anger but once I am mad it takes a long time for me to cool down.

Who does the cooking?
Me. But I like to cook (unless the girls are fighting). He can cook though.

Who is the neat-freak?
Don't know. He is a neat-freak about the inside of a car.

Who is more stubborn?
He is.

Who hogs the bed?
Don't know but we have this green blanket on our bed that gravitates toward me- it is between layers and those layers can be where they're supposed to be and the green blanket will still be on my side.
Who wakes up earlier?
I have always been an early riser but lately he has been keeping pace with me.

Where was your first date?
Somewhere in Stillwater

Who is more jealous?
We don't have issues with this.

How long did it take to get serious?
About a month and a half

Who eats more?
Hard to say. We both have a sugar problem.

Who does the laundry?
David. One of the many reasons I love him.

Who's better with the computer?
David

Who drives when you are together?
David. Partly because he goes totally ADD (paws at the windows and the like) when he is the passenger and partly because I am a much better navigator than he is. Much better.

4 comments:

cyclefreaks said...

paws at the windows...hilarious. I am assuming then that our husbands were never in the car together.

morning miles said...

Can't even imagine it. I was telling someone the other day about the time we all played scrabble and you and I won- mainly becuase Cory and David were determined to get huge words and we both concentrated on points.

Hobbledehoy said...

We have been in the car together, both as drivers and passengers. We behaved very well, thank you very much.

LBB said...

Uhm... hello. Math wizzard! Did you date in high school b/c I hate to admit, you are younger than I.. you were not out of high school 20 yrs. ago... but... I didn't know you "then"... but, I do remember you beginning to date David your Frosh yr. So... just wondering.....