Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Favorite Things

During this winter break David has introduced me to a new guilty pleasure. David has all sorts of guilty pleasures- things like Post Secret and taunting me until I get angry (sort of like being wooed by a teenage boy- or should I say like my memories of being wooed by teenage boys).

Unlike trying to anger me or viewing notes found by people, this new guilty pleasure has turned into something I really enjoy too. If you haven't visited Fail Blog (
http://www.failblog.org/) then you just HAVE to go there. Soon. Take some time, peruse the offerings. What a hoot. I need to add that David's friend Kevin sent the link to David.

This unseasonable spell of weather, coupled with being off of work, has led to another guilty pleasure- being able to run during the day. In shorts. Ahh. When I taught in Texas the principal of my school was ok with letting us do whatever we wanted during our 55 minute plan period. So once or twice a week the Language Arts teacher on my team and I would head out for a run during plan time. I wish I could do that now (I'd actual settle for plan time at the same time every day!). But running during the day over break has been extremely enjoyable.

No comments: