Friday, December 26, 2008

Hello? Is this thing on?

After much contemplation, I have decided to become a blogger. I can only promise one thing: my life is sure to bore you!
I hope everyone had a great holiday. I really enjoyed the holidays this year- apparently I was a good girl because all of the gifts were great and on target. We still have more Christmas to go with a trip to the blazing metropolis of P-town tomorrow.
Tonight we are taking the girls to a hockey game (free tickets through D's work). Let's hope they are well behaved (not sure if I mean the girls or the hockey players).

I have included some pics of two of my favorite people:
Rachel loves to dress up in Lauren's old dance class leotards (she even wears Lauren's old ballet shoes).


Lauren at her birthday party a few days before her 9th bday. She had a cooking party. And a lot of fun.
Enjoy the spring-like weather and have a great day!





3 comments:

cyclefreaks said...

Yay! Welcome to blog land and Merry Christmas. :)

LBB said...

Why can't I get comments on my blog!? It took me three weeks and you two days! Oye. Spring? BAHHHHAAA! It's 15 @ present! Happy Holidays!!

morning miles said...

LBB- Just happy to get comments- I should tell you that I actually set this up in September but put off starting it until I read your blog- I read Stephanie's daily (or I check it daily:)). It is 63 here!