Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random thoughts

I mistakenly waited until it was miserably hot (instead of just unpleasantly hot) to run today. Nothing like a slow, miserable run to get the wheels turning. Mainly I thought about my girls and how big they are getting. I worry about Rachel and how much trouble she'll get into at school this year. She's a good kid but so strong willed. They say she's great at daycare but I don't always get to see great at home.
I worry about Lauren growing a spine and standing up to some of her pushier friends. Guess that's why having Rachel for a sister can only be a good thing!
And I worry about making it to the water fountain but that's my own fault!

Dave's trying to figure out his new obsession. We've got a different house and a different car. What's next? I told him I didn't care what the new obsession was as long as he did not start looking fora new woman. He just rolled his eyes.

1 comment:

Mr. Morning Miles said...

You didn't mention that I also muttered under my breath.